We want to say Thank You for visiting My Brother’s Keeper, and for taking the time to read these simple rules of courtesy.
We want this to be a place where everyone feels comfortable with the knowledge that everyone matters here, as does their opinion and ideas.
Feel free to send us any ideas you might have which will improve or make My Brother’s Keeper a better place, and more effective in getting people to join with us in doing every possible thing we can to help ensure Our Children a Better Future.
I trust everyone will limit their topics of comments to:
- The subject of the post.
- Positive ideas or thoughts concerning My Brother’s Keeper.
We are all friends here, and we expect the same from each of our guests. So first and foremost practice the philosophy “Treat others the way you would like to be treated”.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
- Don’t pick a fight – Always keep the discussion civil by not ridiculing, mocking, humiliating, insulting or referring to another member in a derogatory, threatening or malicious manner.
- Leave the suit at the office – Do not promote or advertise your own endeavors.
- Don’t be a hater – Do not post (or link to) offensive, inflammatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, racist or sexually explicit text.
- We also delete comments – That are written entirely in another language, as well as those that are difficult to understand due to serious grammatical and spelling errors.
- We hope you’ll appreciate and stand by these guidelines. Our goal is to make My World a place for both information and feedback. What you say matters. 🙂