Tag Archives: Values

Aborting Two 13-Year-Olds Led To Misdemeanor Charges

.jpg photo of Doctor whose home was found containing over 2,000 aborted fetuses
Dr. Ulrich Klopfer

2,246 fetal remains found in Illinois home
of abortion doctor

After Dr. Ulrich Klopfer died in rural Crete, Illinois, on Sept. 3, authorities found “2,246 medically preserved fetal remains” in his home.

Klopfer performed thousands of abortions in northern Indiana clinics before his medical license was revoked in 2016.  But it’s unclear where the fetal remains came from, though the Will County, Illinois, Sheriff’s office said in a news release there was no evidence that Klopfer performed abortions on his Illinois property.

Public records show that Klopfer had not been licensed to practice medicine in Illinois since 1990, when he failed to renew his license.  Records do not show Klopfer holding any other state’s medical license after the Indiana suspension.

Authorities are not saying if they think Klopfer, 79, transported the remains from Indiana, how the fetal remains had been preserved or why the remains may have been in his possession in the first place.

Kathy Hoffmeyer, Will County, Ill., Sheriff’s spokeswoman, on Monday called this a sensitive investigation and declined to release details.

Indiana records allege the doctor, first licensed in 1979, had a history of bad record keeping in his clinics.

According to a complaint filed by the Indiana Medical Licensing Board, Klopfer worked in clinics in South Bend, Gary and Fort Wayne from 2012 to 2015.

The board in 2016 found that Klopfer failed to properly file paperwork regarding abortions performed at the clinics, including some that were dated the same day as the procedure, a violation of Indiana’s 18-hour waiting period.

The licensing board found he performed abortions on two 13-year-olds without filing paperwork within three days as required by law.

The allegations regarding the 13-year-olds led to misdemeanor criminal charges in two counties, which Klopfer was facing at the same time he fought to keep his medical license, records show.

He was charged with failing to timely file a public report and admitted wrongdoing in St. Joseph County in 2014 and Lake County in 2015, according to the licensing board’s complaint.  Under terms of the pretrial diversion agreements, the misdemeanor charges were later dismissed.

None of the Indiana allegations against Klopfer were related to fetal remains.  How such remains ended up on Klopfer’s property are a mystery.

In the news release, the sheriff’s office said a lawyer for the Klopfer family first told officials about the discovery of the fetal remains.  IndyStar left a message on Monday for the attorney, identified by WMAQ-TV (Channel 5) Chicago as Kevin P. Bolger.

Klopfer’s family had no idea the fetal remains were inside the doctor’s rural home, Bolger told WMAQ on Saturday.

“No one has any answers,” Bolger told the station.  “The family is cooperating 100%.”

Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill told IndyStar on Monday that the discovery of the fetal remains “shocks the conscience.”  Hill said his office will work with the office of Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul on an investigation into the “grisly” findings.

LA DayCare License Revoked After Continued Abuse Of Children

.jpg photo of graphic for daycare facility
In a statement, the department says the decision comes after instances of children being mistreated by staff.

West Monroe DayCare license revoked
after Child Abuse allegations

WEST MONROE, LA  –  The Louisiana Dept. of Education has revoked the license and pulled public funding from Assembly Kidz Daycare in West Monroe.

In a statement, the department says the decision comes after instances of children being mistreated by staff.

The statement also says the center failed to timely report the most recent incident.  Read more about that incident here.

You can read the full news release below.

The Louisiana Department of Education today revoked the license of an early learning center in Ouachita Parish and terminated its public funding after escalating instances of children being mistreated by staff members, resulting in employees being terminated and arrested for cruelty to juveniles.  The center also failed to timely report the most recent incident to the appropriate state agencies and to the parents of the children involved.

“Early childhood education centers have the responsibility of not only preparing our youngest learners for success in Kindergarten and beyond, but also prioritizing their health, safety and well-being,” said State Superintendent John White.  “This center has proven it is unable to protect our children.”

Most recently, in August, the Department’s Division of Licensing inspected The Assembly Kidz Care, located at 1007 Glenwood Drive, after learning a staff member mistreated three 3-year-old children.

The center’s video showed the staff member picking up one child by the shirt before dropping them to the floor, causing the child to hit their head.

The staff member was then seen aggressively grabbing a second child while attempting to put the child down onto a sleeping mat, and dragging a third child across the room and onto a sleeping mat.

The center’s video also showed the staff member hitting and shaking the children.

 A parent watching the center’s video observed the mistreatment and brought it to the attention of the center’s director.  The center did not notify the state education department, the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services or the parents of the children involved within the required time frame.

This center is now ineligible for public funding through the Child Care Assistance Program, which helps make child care more affordable for working low-income families.   The education department has alerted families affected by this action and is working closely with them to identify safe, quality alternative options.

The Assembly Kidz Care has 15 calendar days from receipt of the notice of revocation to appeal the decision.  Providers who have had their licenses revoked are ineligible to apply for licensure for two years.  Operating a child care center without a license may result in an order to cease and desist, as well as an injunction from a court prohibiting the continued operation of a child care center without a license and placement on the statewide registry of individuals prohibited from operating a child care center.

Parents Be Very Careful Who You Let Babysit

.jpg photo of man accused of murder of child he was babysitting
David Marvin Hass Jr., 34

Man charged with fatal Child Abuse of
girlfriend’s son

ESSEX, MD  –  A man has been charged with the murder of his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son in Maryland.

Baltimore County police said they received a call on June 29 for a cardiac arrest in Essex, Maryland.  The caller, identified as David Marvin Hass Jr., 34, was babysitting his girlfriend’s son and 5-year-old daughter while she was working when the child stopped breathing, police said.

The boy, identified in a probable cause statement as Damien Landrum, was taken to MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center where he was pronounced dead a half hour after arriving.

Hospital investigators noticed the child had multiple bruises on his face, arm, stomach and back, the probable cause statement said.  Due to the age and injuries observed on the child, the Baltimore County Police Homicide Unit was asked to investigate.

According to the probable cause statement, Haas told investigators that the boy had “pooped himself,” and that he placed the child in the shower.  Haas told investigators that he was gone for approximately 4-5 minutes, and when he returned, he found the boy face down in the tub, not breathing, the statement said.

An autopsy returned to police on July 8 revealed the boy’s bowels were torn and his pancreas was split in two pieces from the force used to inflict the injuries, that statement said.  The cause and manner of death was determined to be multiple injuries and homicide.

Homicide Unit detectives determined that the injuries the boy suffered were inconsistent with the account of events given to police by Haas.

Haas was arrested Tuesday and is charged with first-degree child abuse resulting in death and first-degree murder.  He is held without bond at the Baltimore County Detention Center pending trial.

Pizza Gate 2: Liberals Empower Deviates To Victimize Pizzas

.jpg photo of Doctor who does government funded research on transgender children
Dr. Johanna Olson-Kennedy

Too Far: 8-Year-Old Girls Now Given
Testosterone Through ‘Government Funded Research’

A research grant from the National Institutes of Health is funding research into the impact of “early medical treatment” in “transgender” children as young as 8 years old.

Endocrinologist Dr. Michael Laidlaw talked about the devastating effects of hormone therapy on “transgender children” at a panel for the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, last Thursday.

Laidlaw explained that children as young as 13 years old are receiving “medical treatment” in the form of hormone therapy and puberty blockers, which disrupts normal development.

The puberty-blocking drugs given to “transgender youth” harms bone development, stops normal sexual development and puts the children at risk of osteoporosis.

Laidlaw also noted that transgender children report greater self-harm, greater mental health problems and greater dissatisfaction with their bodies after taking puberty-blocking drugs.

“Now, you’d think if you had these side effects of these medications, wouldn’t you want to stop?”  Laidlaw asked.

Laidlaw brought up the government funded research of Dr. Johanna Olson-Kennedy, who has received $5.7 million to administer “early medical treatment” to “transgender” children as young as 8 years old.

Olson-Kennedy gives “cross-sex hormones” to her subjects, which means that girls as young as 8 are given testosterone.

Laidlaw also played a clip of Olson-Kennedy defending mastectomies, breast surgery, for teenage girls.

“People make life-altering decisions in adolescence all the time, and honestly, most of them are good,” Olson-Kennedy said.

“And here’s the other thing about chest surgery: If you want breasts at a later point in your life, you can go and get them,” she said.

This is absolutely sickening.  Children struggle with their basic math homework, and people such as Olson-Kennedy expect them to make decisions that will change their lives in ways they cannot comprehend.

The scary part is that lunatics like Olson-Kennedy are given millions of dollars to test their “transgender” delusions on children.

“This whole thing is an experiment on children,” Laidlaw said.  “We are ignoring the voices of desisters and people who have come out of this and recognize their sex. And the NIH is allowing unethical research to be conducted on adolescents, in my opinion.”

Not long ago, conservatives warned that liberals would try pushing their transgender agenda on children — and now the United States government is funding it.

VT Couple Accused Of Brutal Abuse

.jpg photo of man accused of brutal child abuse
Roland Withers, 35

Prosecutor:  Exam of ‘Ravenously Hungry’ Children Reveals Disturbing Child Abuse Case

“A Barre couple is accused of extensively harming children known to them—both physically and sexually”

Police and prosecutors in Vermont’s Washington County are calling an investigation into a Barre couple one of their most disturbing cases of alleged child abuse in recent memory.

.jpg photo of woman accused of brutal child abuse
Robin Benedict, 38

“It’s a really concerning fact pattern,” Washington County State’s Attorney Rory Thibault said of the accusations against Robin Benedict, 38, and Roland Withers, 35.

Police affidavits filed with the court Friday outline accusations that the couple subjected multiple children who were known to them to extensive cruelty and harm.

Investigators said there were beatings—even threats of murder.  Interviews with the children revealed the kids could go days without food or be locked in closets for punishment, according to the affidavits.  One young child was allegedly made to drink alcohol, Thibault noted.

The adults are also accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting two children and forcing them to touch each other’s private parts.

Separate defense attorneys for both Benedict and Withers entered not guilty pleas on behalf of their clients to all counts against them.

In one of the interviews described in the affidavits, Robin Benedict said she was afraid Withers might seriously hurt her if she reported the alleged crimes.  However, prosecutors said she was a knowing participant in some of the alleged abuse.

Thibault noted the investigation is ongoing.

Judge Mary Morrissey ordered Benedict and Withers jailed without bail until at least their next court hearings.  In those hearings, defense attorneys may argue for the suspects to be released on conditions, and prosecutors could present evidence asking that they remain in jail until trial.

According to court paperwork, police learned about the situation after the children’s doctor called in an urgent report that they were “filthy and pale,” “ravenously hungry,” and in the pediatrician’s opinion, “at risk of recurrent injury, deprivation, and death.”

Those alleged victims are now in DCF custody.

In the suspects’ Barre neighborhood, the accusations were deeply upsetting to other parents.

“To hear even just one child is torture,” said Barre resident Amanda Plante.  “So I really do hope those kids can find peace.”

The chief of police in Barre said the community and state take sexual violence and crimes against children very seriously, and he wants survivors to know help is available.

“There are a lot of resources in the community and there are a lot of contact points,” said Chief Tim Bombardier.  “You can deal with your healthcare provider, you can go through victim advocate services, you can even contact the police department and ask to speak to me.”